Saturday, March 26, 2011

Bonded By Blood rumor put to rest

As I posted here a while back, there were rumors about Alex leaving Bonded By Blood. Well, for those of you who were actually worried about one of the staple bands of the NWOTM losing a key member, ya'll can breathe a sigh of relief.

Thanks goes to Jordan W Neely for sending me a post made on Alex's YouTube page. Alex posted that the rumors are not true, calling it all "nonsense talk."

Good to know.

Now, in my prior post, I did mention that you should "chalk this up to the rumor mill," but I also said that if it turns out to be false, that I will apologize on this here blog about contributing to such, as Alex put it, nonsense talk.

I'm sorry.

There. I promise it will not happen again until next time it happens. :D

So thanks again to Jordan for the tip, thanks to Bonded By Blood for kicking ass, and good luck to the Buffalo NY thrashers New World Horror who will open for them on April 17th (hey, Dan - I had to throw that in!).

METAL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...