Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Injury ROCKS!

My God, score another one for Reverbnation! Just a few clicks and I am neck-deep into thrash bands I never would know exist.

Which brings me to Itay's own Injury. These guys play some punishing thrash -catchy, harsh and ruthless.

Here is what their bio says on YouTube:

Injury was born on September 2008, from the collaboration of four musicians friends from their local scene, with several live acts performed. The quartet immediately got known for a sound made of sharp and granitic riffs, that never make one forget the '80/'90 attitude of the old style thrash. Injury's music combines the immediacy of the "anthems" of the genre with the constant research of the sound power of the last modern productions, getting ispired by bands like Anthrax, Megadeth, Exodus, Heathen, Testament, etc.

Check out their tune Denying My Soul.



I love it! Check them out at MySpace and Reverbnation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...