Tuesday, June 14, 2011

My brother-in-law went to a Gama Bomb show and all I got was this awesome t-shirt

Evan, my brother-in-law was lucky enough to see Gama Bomb in Dublin on May 28th. He took these pics with the band.




































Yeah, he always looks like that.

Anyway, he called me after the show and told me all about it. I sat and listened with a big smile on my face and a belly full of envy.

Less than two weeks later, I got this in the mail...
























Thank you to Evan! I am happy. Love the shirt. Also, let it be known that the next time Gama Bomb tours the States, I will be that guy and wear this shirt to their show. So, kiss it.

1 comment:

  1. GB has the best shirts!! When they came to town last year I got the one for New Eliminators of Atlantis BC and I get compliments on it all the time from non-metal people.

    Plus GB are solid dudes!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...