Friday, August 3, 2012

Nuclear Omnicide release their title track!

I found myself with a tiny smidgen of time so I thought I'd let you all know that NUCLEAR OMNICIDE have released the title track to their upcoming EBM Records release.

The song is titled The Presence of Evil and it runs a freakin' marathon of pure thrash riffage, ranging from the slow, sick and brooding to the galloping stomp to headbanging ferocity. Mind you, this is all within the first two and a half minutes BEFORE the vocals even kick in!

Benny Raivio's vocals are absolutely sick, offering up a throaty deathrash that fits well with Nuclear Omnicide's venomous music. The music itself is tight and mean as hell. I can't wait to hear the full album!

Check it out below and then hit them up here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...