Thursday, July 11, 2013

Homicide Hagridden ROCKS!

Thrash, thrash, THRASH! For the past few days, I've been slamming my head to the insanity of Homicide Hagridden, allowing them to bloody my ears with some well-meaning Slayer worship. The Hagridden crew adds a few drops of Teutonic influences to hammer home a thunderous mass of speedy metal, complete with fist-pumping e-string gallops and the occasional face-stomping breakdown.

Damn, these guys seriously kicked my ass hard. Their tune Black As War is as thrash as it gets!

Check out Homicide Hagridden's new album "US" below, buy it here, and then hit these guys up on Facebook.






3 comments:

  1. Hey there metalhead. I broke my neck listening to this molten metal!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally sounds like slayer vocalwise can't believe it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not since Anihilated Scorched earth have I heard such Slayer Worship. Great stuff.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBCXcpmFqKM

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...